PRICES & BOOKINGS
See towards bottom of page for contact form
Low season (Nov,Dec,Jan,Feb) Rp 350,000(USD $24)
Shoulder season (March, April, Sept, Oct) Rp 400,000(USD $30)
High Season (May, June, July, August) Rp 500,000(USD $35)
# All Prices per person per night, USD price is a guide only
# Minimum stay needed is 7 nights
Please note: 2023 prices will rise by Rp50,000($3.50USD) to cover rises in food and fuel.
What does the price Include?
Accommodation: shared two guest per room.
Three basic Indonesian style meals per day.
Unlimited bottled water
Unlimited tea & coffee (very good Sumatran coffee)
All taxes yes we are a proper licensed business.
What is not include in the price?
Transport to and from surf house including ferry transfers.
Pick up and drop off from ferry
Boat trips to other waves (or any other boat use such as fishing etc)
Snack food: Biscuits, chips, chocolate bars etc can be purchased in Tello town
Beer or soft drinks: We sell cold cans of bintang and soft drinks
Guest registration fee. Rp 100,000 on arrival (we will need a photo copy of your passport)
Washing of clothes: Yes we provided this service at extra cost
Alternatively book the house for exclusive use
House can also be booked out for exclusive use for any group size from 1 to 8 surfers.
Ensuring exclusive use of house and boat.
The real advantage of this is it's just you and your mates (or book in 5 guys and get a room each)
Low Season= Rp2,800,000 ($195USD)
Shoulder Season=Rp3,200,000 ($220USD)
High Season=Rp4,000,00 ($275USD)
*USD is a guide only
Prices are per night, and are a set price there is no discount for children
What is included in price and what is not, is the same as standard package prices
Price is for 8 surfers, 2 non surfers can be added for an extra price.
8 Surfers but can take an extra 2 non surfers
We generally try to to keep surfer numbers to 8 to avoid crowding up the lineup
And guest limit of 10 to keep it a more intimate family type vibe.
Plus our boat only really handles 8 with boards comfortably
2 Guest per room, we have (two rooms with double beds for couples)
Rates for children
Age 5 years and under free
Age 6 years to 13 years half price
Over the age of 13 are full price
Non surfers are full price
Boat travel prices
Range from Rp500,000 to Rp 1,700,000
Average price to most waves is between Rp700,00 to Rp100,000
Price is per boat load, divided between guest using boat
Price is for return trips
Price for pick up and drop off from ferry is charged at return prices as we still use the same amount of fuel and time
How to make a booking
1.Send us a message below on the dates you are interested in
2. Once dates are confirmed we require a 20% deposit payable via PayPal
3.Once a deposit is confirmed, we will send you additional information on ferry etc.
4. Payment is then required on arrival to be paid in rupiahs, part or full payment can also be made before arriving (Ask Mick about this)
Before booking: Please note we are a basic budget surf camp, we do not have the luxury of 24/7 electricity. Air conditioning, pools, masseuse, fast boats, internet etc
If this is what you seek we suggest you check out the more upmarket resorts in the area.
However if you enjoy an adventure and a real Indonesian experience, send us a message below.
PS. Vegans and vegetarians please see FAQ
Making a deposit
Please read terms and conditions below before making a deposit
Click here for PayPal deposits
Terms and conditions
Deposits are refundable up to 180 days before arrival date.
Any deposits refunded will have PayPal fees deducted.
Is required on arrival to be paid in rupiahs to Andreas (for those not wanting to bring too much cash payment can also be made by bank transfer, please contact Mick via contact form for this option)
Boat travel to be paid to Andreas after returning aftereach trip.
Any beer or soft drink tab to be paid before departure in rupiahs.
#Sorry we do not accept USD
Generally terms & conditions
The dates booked in for are required to be paid for even if you decide to departearly, there is no refunds for early departures.(this is standard surf camp policy)
- However we try to be fair as possible, if all ferries are canceled on the date you are set to arrive, we will not charge you for the lost night as it is beyond your control, we also give one days grace on departure for instance if there is storms and you want to play it safe and leave one day early, or if you are seriously injured and need to get to further medical help.
- We have a strict no illegal drugs policy, any guest found with drugs will be asked to leave.(no refund given)
- (Indonesia has very strict laws in regard to illegal drugs that can include the death penalty, just because we are a remote location means little, as upmarket Telos resort has had police raid for drugs so we take this very seriously)
- We ask all guest to respect others guest, including privacy and to also respect the local people, please no nudity.
- Telo Island surf house is not liable for any loss or injury we strongly recommend all guest take out a travel insurance policy that includes air evacuation. (see FAQ for recommendations)